The BWA Sport 18 GT + Suzuki 100 with its excellent operating characteristics is also distinguished by its following properties:
– large bow and stern lying surface with closed cell foams, which do not absorb water
– a console with a drawer and a high windscreen, which protects the driver from the wind also when in the upright position.
– a telescopic cushioned chair for the driver, which serves as a backrest while piloting the craft
– a large bow and stern compartment for mandatory equipment and other supplies on the boat
– a bow step with a guide for the anchor rope and a mooring chock.
As with other BWA boats, the Sport 18 GT’s walking surface is above sea-level, which allows for the water to drain freely, keeping our belongings nice and dry.
The tubes are raised slightly above the surface of the water, which allows for significantly better operating capabilities and up to 20% lower fuel consumption. The inflatable is suitable for transporting 8 people and with its 4-stroke Suzuki 100 engine offers a great experience at sea. It prides itself with low fuel consumption (8 to 12 l/h) and quiet operating. It is ideal for water-skiing, tubing and visiting remote beaches. Its maximum speed is 39 knots. The boat has all the necessary permits and all the mandatory equipment.