SAXDOR 320 GTC
DRIVABILITY LIKE NO OTHER
The Saxdor 320 GTC is a blend of the GTO and GTR, with the same refined, economic and performance-oriented hull design. A low center of gravity, low weight, sharp entry, and a twin stepped hull create a unique driving experience in all kinds of seas and weathers across the world.
The spacious wheelhouse fits up to 6 people to travel comfortably.
The Saxdor 320 GTC comes with three Mercury engine options, in the range of 300 hp to 600 hp. You can either choose the one-engine option with a competitive price and low fuel consumption and keep a comfortable driving experience, or you can choose the twin-engine option 2 x 225 hp or 2 x 300 hp – the Grand Tourismos of the seas.
FREEDOM TO MOVE
Saxdor 320 GTC changes the game of movement on board. With its unique concept of a full beam spacious wheelhouse with easy access to the walk-around bow, movement onboard has never been this easy. Saxdor believes in the luxury of unused space.
The starting price with a single 300 hp Mercury V8 outboard is 106 810 € ex. Tax
Twin stepped hull with wave piercing bow provides exceptional seakeeping and soft ride
Cruising speed is between 20 and 40 knots, flat out goes well over 50 knots
You can choose between Mercury outboards, single 300 V8, twin 225 V6 or twin 300 v8. All engines have in common low noise levels and low fuel consumption
- With a large and spacious wheelhouse people can easily walk through the wide corridor while you can prepare delicious servings and drinks for your family and friends at the same time. Silence is golden – the wheelhouse can be sound isolated with a floating floor
- Enjoy your own beach house with electric folding terraces on both sides of the aft deck!
- The front cabin is bursting with natural light thanks to the two big Lewmar hatches in the cabin roof. The large and comfortable bed can be equipped with an ergonomic mattress base
- The spacious toilet in the lower deck can be closed with a smart folding door
- At the foredeck you have a double sun pad. Shade is provided by an optional awning. Access from the bow to or from the boat is easy and safe
The access to the foredeck features deep and safe walkways via the door at the front end of the cabin
- The cockpit is well designed with excellent ergonomics and the driver-focused helm station is equipped with the latest Simrad navigational instruments and features such as a wireless charger platform for easy charging of mobile devices
- The stylish wetbar module can be equipped with a sink and a stove. There is even space for two fridges if you would like to. The spacious dinette is fitting for up to five people
The dinette is easily changed with an electric table to make a bed for two people.
Working in conjunction with award winning design office J&J Design, Saxdor Yachts has created a performance hull that is seaworthy, safe, fun and easy to drive. The 320 is modern, sexy and sporty but has a high level of comfort and convenience at its heart, with practical deck spaces and a spacious double cabin with separate toilet.
The extremely spacious and airy wheelhouse is the main advantage of the Saxdor 320 GTC. The electrically opening side terraces create a connection with the water, and the stern bench with reclining backrest provides comfort, whether you are driving at high speed or relaxing at anchor. The wheelhouse is never hot or stuffy. The large aft sliding doors, bow doors, large side windows and big canvas electrically operated sunroof make the wheelhouse an allways pleasant space. Additional awnings at the front and rear provide protection from the sun when needed.
|Overall Length||10,28 m|
|Passengers||B6 – C9 |
|Displacement ||3000 kg |
|Fuel Capacity ||450 l |
|Max engine power ||2x 300 km|
|Max speed range||40 – 50+ vozlov|
|Max load ||1950 kg |
|Fresh water capacity ||117 l |
|Black water capacity ||55 l |
|Grey water capacity ||50 l |
|Diesel (for heater) ||25 l |
|Berths ||2 + 2 |
|Classification||B6 – C9|
Mercury Verado 1x 300 V8
Mercury FourStroke 2x 225 V6
Mercury Verado 2x 300 V8