The C9 is a purpose-built, rapid commuter vessel, constructed to equally meet the needs of year-round commuters, active day-trippers or those planning longer, staged journeys with overnight stays. The C9 prioritises spaciousness, surfaces and functionality to provide the best possible onboard load capacity and freedom of movement. The result is easily accessible stowage, wide gangways, extra-large sliding doors and passages through which two people can pass in comfort.
The Nimbus C9 is a boat for connoisseurs of contemporary Scandinavian design; those who appreciate well-though-out solutions and smart functionality. The spacious cockpit offers splendid natural light, with a large, sliding glass roof hatch and a modern, snug driver’s position.
The swiveling cockpit chairs provide ample space for four people to dine or space for five people in total. The cockpit passenger sofa converts easily into an extra bed for two children or one adult. The forecabin has room for a double berth with separate WC and kitchenette.
In place of the glass roof (fitted as standard), the boat can be equipped with an electronically opening canvas canopy, ideal for those wishing to optimize the open-air feeling on warm summer days. The driver’s position has space for two people and can be equipped with one large 16” or two smaller 12” plotters. The foredeck houses a large loading hatch with access to the forecabin, as well as a sun divan that creates extra seating for four people complete with table. The aft deck houses a wide sofa with ample stowage. The C9 can be equipped with an outboard or inboard engine.
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
• Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section
• Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots
• Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
• Extra-large sliding doors with passages through which two people can pass in comfort
• Large sliding glass roof hatch, or electronically opening canvas canopy.
• Cockpit passenger sofa that can be converted to bed
• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head, with integrated ventilation
• Aft deck sofa with storage
• Dashboard can be fitted 16″ or double 12″ plotters
• Great choice of equipment for personalization
• Daybed/seating on fore deck with table
• Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
|Mercury Verado V8 250 hp outboard engine|
|Zipwake dynamic trim-control system|
|10 inch Garmin plotter|
|Shower on aft deck|
|Fresh water system|
|Stainless steel pulpit|
|Carpets and decoration pillows|
|Roof canvas hatch|
|Underwater blue lights|
|Windlass bow, anchor and chain (inox)|
|Windlass stern, anchor and chain (inox)|
|Heater/Defroster webasto system|
|Hot water system 15 l|
|Pantry with coocker|
|Fishing rod holder|
|Plotter upgrade to 1×12” or 2×12”|
|Teak flooring on the whole deck or cockpit only|
|Additional sunbathing cushions|