The Tender 9 is a nine-metre day boat that offers great opportunities for individual adaption and is intended for all types of day-to-day activities, such as transportation, water sports and leisure activities.
T9 can be equipped with either an outboard or inboard engine. The after-deck can be fitted-out with a straight aft sofa that provides considerably more space. Alternatively, it can be configured with a u-sofa with seating for 5 that easily converts to a sunbed. There is an option for a wet-bar with a hand basin behind the driver’s seat. The boat is available with three different canopy solutions – harbor cover, helm canopy or as a T-top design with large openable roof. The cockpit has room for two people and can be equipped with one large 16″ or two 12″ chart plotters. The fore deck features a large loading hatch with access to the cabin. The fore deck offers an optional daybed which creates an extra seating area that seats 4 people with a table.
One smart way to make the most of the after-deck area are spare cushions that can be placed on the railing, offering both extra seating and a cosier atmosphere. Below deck is a large berth for two with integrated ventilation, ample stowage and separate head with sink.
The T9 is based on the same well-balanced stepped hull as the W9. The boat has a low planning threshold and a cruising speed of between 20-35 knots, with a maximum speed of +40 knots.
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
• Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section
• Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots
• Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
• Fore cabin and head with integrated ventilation
• Multiple sofa solutions on aft deck
• Optional pentry module with wet bar
• Dashboard can be fitted with 10″ up to 16″ or double 12″ plotters
• Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions
• Great choice of equipment for personalization
• Sofa/seating on fore deck with table
• Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
|Mercury Verado V8 250 hp outboard engine|
|Zipwake dynamic trim-control system|
|10 inch Garmin plotter|
|Port canopy (can be used while driving)|
|Shower on aft deck|
|Fresh water system|
|Stainless steel pulpit|
|Carpets and decoration pillows|
|Underwater blue lights|
|Windlass with anchor and chain (inox) on the bow|
|Windlass with anchor and chain (inox) on the stern|
|Defroster and hot water heater|
|Wetbar (with optional gas grill)|
|Water-Ski pole (outboard only)|
|Plotter upgrade to 1×12” or 2×12”|
|Teak on the whole deck or cockpit only|
|Additional sunbathing cushions|