The W9 is intended for those looking for a wellequipped, somewhat faster day cruiser with obvious Nimbus DNA; a boat for those who value functional Scandinavian design, simplicity, safety, security and attention to details. The W9 is a high-speed day cruiser and weekend boat for social activities, offering overnight accommodation for 4 people. The W9 can be equipped with an inboard or outboard engine.
The W9’s hull is long, with a sharp bow section and a relatively flat hull at the stern. The Nimbus development team has purposely made every effort to maintain a low centre of gravity and to obtain a beneficial length to width ratio that causes the boat to take a certain wavelength and cover the ocean safely. The new hull makes the W9 fast, with a maximum speed of +40 knots.
The boat is secure and harmonic at all speeds, especially between 20-35 knots, and also have a minimal planing threshold. Due to its excellent balance, stability and well-defined flair – the boat remains extremely dry without excessive spray, only increases the sense of security.
The W9 features the prize-winning Nimbus Sidewalk design. This provides the boat with generous space for its size and also makes it safe to move around the boat and foredeck. Clear walkways around the entire boat increase safety and provide a sense of security both in port and at sea.
The cockpit provides protection for everyone on board with its large window screen. The interior layout and furniture arrangement is specially designed for social activities and entertaining in a variety of situations. One significant asset of the W9 is the unusual ease with which it can change use, for example when it’s time to take a dip after a meal on board.
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design
• Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section
• Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising 20-35knots
• Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
• Sidewalk design
• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head
• Owner’s cabin and head with integrated ventilation
• Large L-sofa in cockpit that converts to sunbedduring day time and serves as double bed at night
• Sunbed on fore deck
• Large pentry/wetbar in cockpit with 65 litresrefrigerator
• Reversible passenger sofa, turns saloon into a dinettewith comfortable seating for up to 4 persons
• Dashboard can be fitted with 10″ up to 16″ ordouble 12″ plotters
• Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions
• Sunbed on fore deck with integrated cushion/cover solution
• Window frame with integrated canopy solution
• Generously sized sun cushion on foredeck
• Great choice of equipment for personalization
|Mercury Verado V8 250 hp outboard engine|
|Zipwake dynamic trim-control system|
|10 inch Garmin plotter|
|Port canopy (can be used while driving)|
|Shower on aft deck|
|Fresh water system|
|Refrigerator 65 litres|
|Stainless steel pulpit|
|Carpets and decoration pillows|
|Priklop elektrike iz obale (Shore power)|
|Podvodne modre luči|
|Električni vitel s sidrom in verigo (inox) na premcu|
|Električni vitel s sidrom in verigo (inox) na krmi|
|Odmrzovalec in grelec tople vode (15 l)|
|Palica za vleko smučarja|
|Nadgradnja navigacije na 1×12” ali 2×12”|
|Tik na palubi ali v kokpitu|
|Dodatne blazine za sončenje in kabino|